Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Picture is worth a 1,000 words or so they say...I like having the picture sometimes to see what it's suppose to look like, from A Taste of Country, however when you tweak here and there, you've created a new masterpiece maybe worth 2,000 words!!! Serve with a salad and garlic bread, yummmmmmy!
- 8 -10 skinless chicken pieces (I used breast and thighs)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- Place chicken in a single lay in in a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Combine soup, soup mix, sour cream, lemon juice, dill and mushrooms; pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle paprika over chicken.
- Top with sliced onions.
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
My parents couldn't stop raving about this chicken. I actually ended up doubling the recipe because I hadn't realized that I wasn't the only one who took a package of chicken out for supper that night but it was wonderful. No leftovers!!! Thanks a bunch.
Smelled wonderful - tasted wonderful. Thank you for posting.