Chef #313297's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and generously salt water.
- 2Simmer until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- 3Drain well. Mash potatoes together with cream cheese, sour cream, chives, salt and pepper. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 4Place in a storage container with the lid off and chill in refrigerator. When potatoes are cold, cover tightly with lid.
- 5When read to reheat potatoes, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 6Grease a baking dish and spoon desired amount of potatoes into a dish. Sprinkle with paprika and dot with butter.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- 8Use within 10 days.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream and Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.2
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 89.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper