Sour Cream and Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and generously salt water.
- Simmer until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain well. Mash potatoes together with cream cheese, sour cream, chives, salt and pepper. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Place in a storage container with the lid off and chill in refrigerator. When potatoes are cold, cover tightly with lid.
- When read to reheat potatoes, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a baking dish and spoon desired amount of potatoes into a dish. Sprinkle with paprika and dot with butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Use within 10 days.