Recipe by Pilar G.
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Very easy and quick side or main dish. I like to top it with broiled salmon for a main course. can be topped with sour cream and scallions for a savory alternative to breakfast pancakes.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (plus more for frying)
- 24 ounces Simply Potatoes Sour Cream and Chive Mashed Potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients gently, until mixed (small lumps OK). should have consistency of pancake batter (ADD MILK IF BATTER IS TOO THICK TO POUR).
- Heat 1 tsp oil heavy skillet med.
- Drop 2-3 oz batter in pan, making 3-4 at time.
- flip when browned on bottom.
- repeat with remaining batter.
- (keep cakes warm in low oven).