Recipe by katew
a Donna Hay recipe
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
This is really good and easy to throw together. I made with regular milk because I didn't have cream and it was still great. I had to cook mine for about 45-50 minutes; we like our potatoes really soft. Will be a good change to the usual potato casseroles we always make.
- 3 large potatoes, washed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 cups pouring cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Boil potatoes till tender, about 15 minutes.
- Drain, cut in half, place in baking dish cut side up.
- Whisk together sour cream, cream, cheeses, chives, salt and pepper.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Cook 20 - 30 minutes until top is golden.