Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
I used this recipe a lot when my son decided all he would eat was cheese and bread. This was something I could get him to eat. Mildly seasoned but rich and cheesy.
Top Review by Connie K
For a quick, easy and tasty meal that even my son would like, I give this 5 stars. Di, I made the assumption that, after all of the enchiladas have been rolled and in the pan, the remaining sour cream sauce should be spread over the top, and then sprinkle the additional cheese. This is what I did, and it was very good.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- salt and pepper
- 12 flour tortillas
- 2 -3 cups shredded longhorn cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2-2⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- additional shredded longhorn cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, add soup, sour cream, green chiles, and salt and pepper to taste; cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until heated through; set aside.
- On each tortilla, place a handful of shredded cheese and sprinkle with green onions.
- Add 1 tablespoon of heated sour cream sauce; roll up and place seam side down in a shallow baking dish.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Sprinkle additional shredded cheese over the enchiladas.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.