Not sure where I got this but they were a good alternative to the plain tea biscuit.I suggest the sugar for the extra sweetness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Make a well in the center.
- 2Add sour cream and cooking oil to the well. Stir until moistened.
- 3Turn out onto lightly floured surface.
- 4Knead 6 times.
- 5Roll or pat out into 3/4 inch thickness.
- 6Cut into 2 inch circles with biscuit cutter.
- 7Arrange on a greased sheet about 2 inches apart.
- 8Bake in 450 degree oven for about 15 minutes until risen and golden.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream and Cheese Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.5
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.6 mg
- Sodium 282.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.0 g