Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Found this in Favorite Brand Name Best Loved Appetizers cookbook. I haven't tried this one yet, but I am looking forward to trying it my next get together.
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, pasteurized cheese product cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- Microwave Velveeta in 1 1/2-quart microwavable bowl on high 4 minutes or until melted. Stir after 2 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and bacon bits.
- Microwave 1 minute.
- Serve hot with chips of your liking.
My DS made this and told me to rate it 5 stars for him. He used 16 oz. of sour cream and about 1 cup of bacon because he loves bacon. It is VERY GOOD! Thanks!