5 hrs 15 mins
Paris D's Note:
This is not low in fat, but it is delicious! I am not a fan of Cream of Anything soup, but I'm telling you... this is outrageously good! Total comfort food. It's from momswithcrockpots.com. We served it over cooked barley.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-low heat until some of the fat is rendered. Be sure that the bacon is still pliable and not crisp. Drain on paper towels. (Or don’t cook the bacon and proceed with the recipe -- but increase the flour to 1/2 cup).
- 2Wrap one slice of bacon around each boneless chicken breast and place in a 4-5 quart crockpot.
- 3In medium bowl, combine condensed soups, sour cream, and flour and mix with wire whisk to blend. Pour over chicken.
- 4Cover crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken and bacon are thoroughly cooked. You may want to remove the chicken and beat the sauce with a wire whisk so it is very well blended.
- 5If you have a newer crockpot, check the chicken at 5 hours. The internal temp should be 160 -170 degrees F.
- 6Serve over rice, couscous, barley, or wide egg noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream and Bacon Crockpot Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.7
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 90.4 mg
- Sodium 379.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: