Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I found this on the internet. It sounds really good, and I am always looking for crockpot recipes.
Make and share this Sour Cream and Bacon Crockpot Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 chicken breasts
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cansroasted garlic cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- salt and pepper
- Cook bacon over medium low heat until some of the fat is rendered. Bacon should still be pliable and not crisp.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each chicken breast and place in crockpot.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, mix soup, sour cream and flour with a wire wisk until blended.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken and stir sauce.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
Put this together to have as a make-ahead meal for next month when I have my 3rd baby. I cooked the bacon as directed, wrapped the chicken and placed in a freezer bag with the rest of the directions attached. Will add sauce and cook and will be a big time saver not having to cook the bacon and wrap the chicken, etc. Will post further review/photo when cooked. Made for My 3 Chefs.
Sauce ok, needs more bacon.