I found this on the internet. It sounds really good, and I am always looking for crockpot recipes.
Make and share this Sour Cream and Bacon Crockpot Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Cook bacon over medium low heat until some of the fat is rendered. Bacon should still be pliable and not crisp.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each chicken breast and place in crockpot.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, mix soup, sour cream and flour with a wire wisk until blended.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken and stir sauce.
- Pour sauce over chicken.