Recipe by Cristi Hinten
This ended up to be really tasty. Serve over rice or egg noodles if desired.
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 chicken breasts
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup, garlic roasted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-low heat until some of the fat is rendered. Be sure that the bacon is still pliable and not crisp. Drain on paper towels. If you use this method, reduce the flour to ¼ cup. Or don’t cook the bacon and proceed with the recipe.
- Then wrap one slice of bacon around each boneless chicken breast and place in a 4-5 quart crock pot.
- In medium bowl, combine condensed soups, sour cream, and flour and mix with wire whisk to blend. Pour over chicken.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken and bacon are thoroughly cooked. You may want to remove the chicken and beat the sauce with a wire whisk so it is very well blended.
- Pour sauce over chicken. Serve over rice or egg noodles if desired!