1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I found this recipe in a newspaper many years ago and I love the flavor of almond in anything.
My Private Note
pound c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream sugar and butter until very creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 3Sift flour three times, set aside.
- 4Add soda to sour cream; stir well. Add flour and sour cream mixture alternately to the cream mixture.
- 5Blend well and add all the extracts and butter flavoring.
- 6Pour into a well greased, lightly floured stem cake pan or spray with Baker's Joy.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees about 1 1/2 hours, or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- 8Very good served with fruit or ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Almond Pound Cake by Granny Gina
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.4
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 154.8 mg
- Sodium 181.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 50.3 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: