Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄2 large green cabbage, cored and thinly sliced (about 8 cups)
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1⁄4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- Combine oil, vinegar, sherry, garlic, sugar, salt and 2 t water in the jar of a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Place cabbage in a large bowl; sprinkle with parsley.
- Pour over oil mixture; toss until well combined.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.