Prep 4 hrs
Cook 10 mins
- 1 (15 ounce) can sour cherries
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 3 drops almond extract
- 3 drops red food coloring
- 1 (3 ounce) box cherry Jell-O
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 banana, sliced
- 1 (9 inch) pie shells, baked
- Cool Whip
- In a medium size saucepan cook sour cherries, pineapple, sugar and flour until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add almond extract, red food coloring and cherry Jell-O.
- Cool in refrigerator until thickened.
- Add pecans and banana slices.
- Pour into baked 9 inch pie shell.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Keep refrigerated.