1/2 Photos of Sour Cherry Jam
1 hr 20 mins
I think I got this off the net a long time ago. I have also made it with semi sweet cherries and it was very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash, stem, and pit cherries.
- 2Chop them small pieces.
- 3Put fruit and sugar in a large saucepan.
- 4Boil hard for 1 minute.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in liquid pectin.
- 6Skin 5 minutes.Add almond extract,.
- 7Put in jars and seal with hot lids.
- 8I sometime do a 5 minute hot bath, but not everytime.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cherry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (489 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1021.6
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 261.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 252.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g