Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a nice variation of the regular martini and yummy too!
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce sour apple Schnapps
- 1 dash prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1 slice of thin sour apple (green apple) (optional)
- Combine first three ingredients in a shaker filled with ice.
- shake and serve in a martini glass.
- garnish with a thin slice of green apple.
All I can say is YUMMMMMMYYY!! almost like candy! and so simple and inexpensive! this will be a party pleaser for sure!! Thanks for posting! made this for a Bargain Basement Tag.