Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this handwritten recipe in the supermarket laying in the bottom of the shopping cart. I tried it and voila! It's great!
- 2 Italian bread, shells (Boboli)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning, crushed
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed (roasted or grilled)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 2 chopped green onions
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream of mushroom soup, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Stir in chicken, shredded mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, red pepper and green onions.
- Divide mixture evenly between pizza shells and spread.
- Place on a cookie sheet or foil and bake until cheese is melted.
This was pretty good. I never thought to use canned soup on a pizza but I liked it. Next time I will make it I might see if it would work with a "meat lovers" type pizza.