1/3 Photos of Souplantation's Joan's Broccoli Madness Salad (Sweet Tomatoes)
I had this at a chain salad bar style restaurant in FL called Sweet Tomatoes and found it online. Souplantation is another name for the chain. It was yummy. I make bacon in the microwave to save time and for easy clean up. If you use precooked bacon bits, this is a no-cook recipe. I think freshly crisped bacon is best but the other will do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bunch broccoli, uncooked, washed, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1Mix the broccoli, bacon, cashews, raisins and onions in a large bowl. In a second bowl, beat dressing ingredients together gently until smooth.
- 2About 10 minutes before serving, toss the salad with the dressing to allow flavors to meld.
- 3Serve on chilled salad dishes.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Souplantation's Joan's Broccoli Madness Salad (Sweet Tomatoes)
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.4
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 17.7 mg
- Sodium 544.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: