1/2 Photos of Souperlicious!
High school musical fan!'s Note:
When we first tasted this soup someone at the table said it was souperlicious and so that's what I named it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups water
- 2 cups spaghetti noodles, broken in small pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon savory
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons carrots, grated
- 4 teaspoons red onions, grated
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1Boil water.
- 2Turn down heat and add noodles to boiling water and then add lemon juice and.
- 3spices and cook until noodles are done.
- 4Add peas, carrots, and onion.
- 5Add chicken and chicken broth and then heat until soup is warm.
Nutritional Facts for Souperlicious!
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.6
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.7 mg
- Sodium 421.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: