This is usually one of the 2 meat loaves that I make. You can use Lipton onion soup mix or one of the other flavors that they make. Even good with ground turkey. Leftovers make great sandwiches
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Shape meat mixture into a loaf on a cookie sheet or 13 x 9 pan.
- Bake uncover 1 hour (when center feels firm when pressed).
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
This is my favorite meatloaf. I've tried a zillion other recipes thinking that I should make a meatloaf that has a better pedigree than being from the back of a soup mix box. But the truth is this is the taste I like. I've tried others but I always come back to this one. (In fact, one is in the oven now)
Good, easy, tasty. I added some garlic and Italian seasoning and mine needed a few more minutes cook time even though I only used 1.4lbs ground turkey. Glad to find a recipe that used oats instead of bread.
Made this last night for dinner and it was really good. I only had 1 and 1/3 lbs of ground beef so had to modify the other ingredients to that ratio. Turned out great and only had to bake it for about 45 minutes. Thanks for a great recipe!