Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A lightly different twist to poultry stuffing.
- 1 loaf bread, toasted & cubed
- 1 medium onion
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups broth
- 1⁄2 cup broth
- In a large bowl place bread cubes, onion and celery.
- Mix together soup, sage, eggs and 1 1/2 cup broth; pour over bread mixture and mix well.
- Place in 8x10-inch greased pan.
- Note if stuffing is still dry looking, add additional 1/2 cup broth.
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes till brown on top and crusty.
- Serve with turkey, chicken, ham--your choice.
- Can be made with your favorite cream soup.