Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A lightly different twist to poultry stuffing.
Make and share this "souper" Stuffing recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl place bread cubes, onion and celery.
- Mix together soup, sage, eggs and 1 1/2 cup broth; pour over bread mixture and mix well.
- Place in 8x10-inch greased pan.
- Note if stuffing is still dry looking, add additional 1/2 cup broth.
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes till brown on top and crusty.
- Serve with turkey, chicken, ham--your choice.
- Can be made with your favorite cream soup.