Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the Fix It Quick with a Mix, cookbook.
- 28.34 g envelope soup mix, onion
- 907.18 g ground beef
- 118.29 ml water
- 177.44 ml cheese (cheddar,mozzarella or monterey jack)
- In a large bowl, combine soup mix, ground beef water; shape into 12 patties.
- Place 2 T cheese in center of 5 patties. Top with remaining patties and seal edges tightly.
- Grill or broil until done. Serve, if desired, on onion poppy seed rolls.
I wish there were more stars. Delish, simple, and fast for a family on the go. My son actually said these were better than McDonalds. Thank you for sharing!!!!
This is how I usually make burgers except I tend to just put the cheese on top like normal. We prefer cheddar or colby.
Good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written using cheddar cheese. We all enjoyed them.