This is as easy as pie, and yummy too! From Woman's Day magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375* degrees.
- 2Have a shallow 2-to-2 1/2 qt.
- 3baking dish ready.
- 4Filling: Mix salmon, veggies, soup, milk, and spices in baking dish.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Cover tightly; bake 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- 7Topping: Drop 6 mounds of mashed potatoes near edges of dish.
- 8Bake until mashed potatoes are heated through,, about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Souper Salmon Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (2481 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1978.7
- Calories from Fat 549
- Total Fat 61.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 307.7 mg
- Sodium 5710.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 220.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 36.3 g
- Sugars 36.9 g
- Protein 140.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning