Prep 45 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a different and kinda weird sounding recipe, but it is really good! It's my Dad's recipe, although I added a couple extra things to it.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn flakes, finely crushed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 2 cups water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place ground beef in a mixing bowl.
- Add eggs to ground beef and mix well.
- Put cornflakes in a ziplock bag. Crush cornflakes with a rolling pin.
- Add cornflakes to ground beef and work into the mixture.
- Add spices and worcestershire sauce to ground beef mixture, and work it in again.
- Make small meatballs aproximately 1" in size (or whatever size you like).I make approximately 67 small meatballs.)
- Place meatballs in a 3-quart oven proof casserole dish.
- In a bowl mix tomato soup and water together; pour mixture over meatballs.
- Cover casserole with tight fitting lid or foil and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 2 hours.
- Serve meatballs on the side and the tomato soup gravy over mashed potatoes.