Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
This is easy to make, even my picky daughter loved it!
- 118.29 ml diced celery
- 1 onion, chopped
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 can chicken rice soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can alphabet pasta and vegetable soup
- 473.18 ml chow mein noodles
- Brown ground beef with celery and onion.
- In a casserole dish combine beef mixture with the soups.
- Add 1 cup of the chowmein noodles.
- Bake at 1 hour at 350.
- Add remaining 1 cup of chowmein noodles, sprinkle some on top.
- bake for 10 more minutes.