Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
From the Campbell's cookbook Creative Cooking With Soup.
Make and share this Souper Easy Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs until foamy.
- Gradually add soup and cream, mixing well.
- Sprinkle cheese, bacon, and broccoli evenly over pie crust.
- Pour soup mixture over all.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake at 350 for 50 min.
- or until center is set.
- Let stand before serving.
This quiche was very good. It went together quickly and easily with ingredients that I usually have on hand. The eggs, soup, and cream make a good base for substituting different meat, cheese, and vegetables (maybe some ham, bell pepper, onion, and jack cheese...yum). My family loved this and I will definitely be making this again. Thank you for sharing this quick and delicious recipe!!