Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
From the Campbell's cookbook Creative Cooking With Soup.
- 4 eggs
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup light cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked,drained and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli, cooked,drained and chopped
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- ground nutmeg
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs until foamy.
- Gradually add soup and cream, mixing well.
- Sprinkle cheese, bacon, and broccoli evenly over pie crust.
- Pour soup mixture over all.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake at 350 for 50 min.
- or until center is set.
- Let stand before serving.
This quiche was very good. It went together quickly and easily with ingredients that I usually have on hand. The eggs, soup, and cream make a good base for substituting different meat, cheese, and vegetables (maybe some ham, bell pepper, onion, and jack cheese...yum). My family loved this and I will definitely be making this again. Thank you for sharing this quick and delicious recipe!!