Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A treasured find in Southern Living Magazine. Easy and Cheesy, that's the way we like it. You can substitute Cream of Mushroom soup for the Nacho Cheese soup if desired.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can nacho cheese soup (undiluted)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese, and American cheese blend (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni (cooked)
- 1 (3 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together first 5 ingredients until blended.
- Stir in macaroni.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 11x7 baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F.
- for 25 minutes.
- Top with French fried onions and bake 5 more minutes.
Really good and easy mac and cheese as the title says. This would also be good with just plain cheddar cheese soup, may try that next time.