Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
As the name implies, this quiche is super easy, but tastes like you spent all morning on it! Wonderful cheesy flavor! A great way to use last night's leftover broccoli!
- 4 eggs
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup light cream
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced ham
- 1⁄2 cup cooked broccoli, chopped
- 1 pie crust, deep dish, 9 inch
- In medium bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Gradually add soup and cream, mixing well.
- Sprinkle cheese, ham and broccoli evenly over pie crust. Pour soup mixture over top. Sprinkle with nutmeg. (I like to grate fresh nutmeg -- soo good!).
- Bake at 350*F for 50 mins or until center is set. Let stand 10 mins before serving.