Recipe by Dannygirl
My fake-enchilada recipe. I put this recipe together after I had cheese sauce left over from the night before. This was so yummy! Love the sauce!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 can milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 4 large tortillas (I use California veggie)
- 1⁄4 cup Bulls Eye bold barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup ranch salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef, drain fat.
- Add onions, chili and garlic powder and cook for a couple of mins.
- Reduce heat and add can of soup, milk and shredded cheese.
- Stir until all the cheese is melted.
- Add frozen corn and cover with a lid.
- Mix Ranch dressing and BBQ sauce together (Really needs to be Bullseye for taste).
- Place tortillas in Microwave on high for 15 seconds or place on top of meat mixture and cover with lid to soften them.
- Place 1/4 filling in the middle of each tortilla and wrap, place wrap-side down on plate then spoon sauce over each Enchilada.