Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I am a busy nurse and mom of 2. I like this recipe because it is so easy, quick, and has minimal ingredients. The soup in this recipe has peas, carrots, celery, potatoes, corn, and small bits of chicken--a good variety that my kids find yummy!! Add your own twist--try a crunchy topping instead of / in addition to cheese.
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) canmarie callendar's chicken pot pie style soup
- 2 1⁄2 cups wide egg noodles
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Boil egg noodles until tender, Drain.
- Place cooked noodles in a small casserole dish.
- Add Pot Pie soup and mix together.
- Sprinkle cheese over ingredients, Cover with foil.
- Bake 12 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Salt & Pepper to taste.