Recipe by Linda Thomas
Very quick meal with soup. Very Good!!
Top Review by TxBluebonnet
I made this the other night using two large boneless, skinless chicken breasts that I poached whole in a small amount of chicken broth in a skillet then shredded. I also sprayed the tops of the quesadillas with Butter-Flavored cooking spray before I put them in the oven. Very tasty, very quick.
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast half, cubed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cancampbells Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Pace Picante Sauce (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook chicken in nonstick skillet until done and juices evapotate, stirring often.
- Add soup and water and heat through.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken on half of each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Moisten edge with water. Fold over and seal.
- Place on 2 cookie sheets.
- Bake 5 minutes or until hot.
- Cut into wedges and serve with salsa.