Linda Thomas's Note:
Very quick meal with soup. Very Good!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Cook chicken in nonstick skillet until done and juices evapotate, stirring often.
- 3Add soup and water and heat through.
- 4Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken on half of each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- 5Moisten edge with water. Fold over and seal.
- 6Place on 2 cookie sheets.
- 7Bake 5 minutes or until hot.
- 8Cut into wedges and serve with salsa.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Souper Easy Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.0
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 63.5 mg
- Sodium 528.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 28.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup