Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
My mother-in-law shared this easy and wonderful recipe with me. I like to serve it over rice with a salad and homemade biscuits.
- 2 lbs lean beef (I use london broil when it's on sale)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can French onion soup, undiluted
- Cut beef into 1-inch cubes.
- Combine beef and undiluted soups in casserole dish.
- Cover and bake in a 300 degree oven for 3 hours.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
- Note: This can be cooked in a crockpot on low for 8 hours.
5 stars for sure! Cooked two packages of beef tips all day long in my crock pot on low. They were perfect served over rice. Yummmmmmy.........Yummm, Yummmm