Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
my kids and husband love this and its done in no time flat!
- 4 -6 pork chops
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 sweet onion (cut in thin rings)
- 1 (5 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash cracked black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup steak sauce
- 4 -6 slices bacon (not cooked)
- first drizzle baking pan with extra virgin olive oil. flip chops in olive oil.cut onion into rings, sprinkle chops with salt and pepper. spread mushrooms evenly on chops. pour Country Bob's sauce on chops.then put a spoonful of soup on each chop. Now top each chop with bacon strip.Make sure oven is preheated to 350 degrees. bake til bacon is cooked to a crispy strip and chops are cooked through and no longer pink.cook time approximately 1hour.
This is very very good, I substituted A-1 steak sauce, and added a can of sliced potatoes. Absolutly delicous!!