Recipe by carolinafan
Yes another cream of.. recipe.
Top Review by rachael.walters
Very good recipe and easy to make. I added chopped celery and canned sliced mushrooms. The zucchini was a little weird. I have never had zucchini in tetrazini before. I will probably leave it out next time I make it. Overall, great tasting!
- 3 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken or 1 1⁄2 cups turkey
- 1 small zucchini, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package direction; drain and set aside.
- Saute onion in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat.
- Stir in soup, milk, and sour cream until blended. Add chicken, zucchini, and cooked pasta, tossing to coat.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish; sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.