Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I love these burgers. They are packed with so much flavor. I started making these last summer and the kids ask for them a lot. I used ground sirloin and found that it was really juicy. When I make these burgers, I put a slice of tomato on top while they are still on the grill and melt garlic cheddar over the tomato, WOW! Sometimes I even shred the cheese and ix it in as well.
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic (from a jar)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and form into patties.
- Grill 6 minutes on each side or to your preference of cooking. This makes medium rare burgers.