1/2 Photos of Soupe a L'oseille Et Aux Petits Pois - Sorrel and Pea Soup
Mme M's Note:
A hearty soup from the Perigord.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 tbs butter in a soup pot, Add the peas and the garlic, and heat them through. Add the flour, and stir this, making sure the flour is all dissolved.
- 2Add 1 quart of hot or boiling water.
- 3Add salt and pepper.
- 4Add the chopped onion, and simmer the soup for 45 minutes.
- 5Fry the sorrel in 1 tbs butter in a small pan, and add this to the soup.
- 6Finally, beat the egg yolk, and add this to the soup just before serving to make it smooth.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soupe a L'oseille Et Aux Petits Pois - Sorrel and Pea Soup
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.2
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 62.4 mg
- Sodium 52.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: