Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a tasty little French number. I got this recipe off of http://closetcooking.blogspot.com and it's amazing.
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 small zucchini (sliced)
- 1 small onion (sliced)
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon parsley (chopped)
- 1 pinch cumin
- salt and pepper
- 1 Laughing Cow cheese (La Vache Qui Rit or 1 tablespoon cream cheese)
- 1. Place everything except the cheese into a pot, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 2. Add the cheese and puree.
I'm glad that I doubled this recipe; it was so yummy! I used the cream cheese (1/3 less fat). The cumin and parsley add a nice bit of flavor. I did splash some lemon juice in the soup just before serving. Yummy! Thanx!
Sorry, it was just OK for me it didn't seem to have a lot of flavor.