1/1 Photo of Soup With Mixed Pastas
This recipe is great to use up the odds and ends of leftover pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan bring chicken broth and water to a boil.
- 2Add bay leaves, onions, carrot and garlic.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
- 4In a skillet cook and stir chicken in hot oil for 3 minutes or until cooked through.
- 5Add chicken, pastas, and sage to soup.
- 6Simmer, uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes or until larger pieces of pasta are tender but slightly firm.
- 7Remove the bay leaves.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soup With Mixed Pastas
Serving Size: 1 (535 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.0
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.2 mg
- Sodium 141.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 17.7 g