1/1 Photo of Soup With Mixed Pastas
This recipe is great to use up the odds and ends of leftover pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan bring chicken broth and water to a boil.
- 2Add bay leaves, onions, carrot and garlic.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
- 4In a skillet cook and stir chicken in hot oil for 3 minutes or until cooked through.
- 5Add chicken, pastas, and sage to soup.
- 6Simmer, uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes or until larger pieces of pasta are tender but slightly firm.
- 7Remove the bay leaves.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soup With Mixed Pastas
Serving Size: 1 (535 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.0
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.2 mg
- Sodium 141.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 17.7 g