Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
An excellent all-purpose seasoning for sauces, gravies, and even instant soup broth. Nutritional yeast is high in B12, a nutrient often lacking in vegetarian and/or North American diets. (This soup mix is the nearest thing to chicken soup base I've ever tasted!)
- 1 1⁄2 cups nutritional yeast flakes
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill seed
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor, and process until finely ground. Store in a covered container at room temperature.
- For broth, combine 1.5 teaspoons All-Season Blend and 1 cup water in a small sauce pan. Bring to a boil, simmer for one minute and serve. (Recipe can be easily doubled, tripled, etc).".