Found online from the Utah State University Extension Service. This is similar to other dry cream of ?? soup mixes. Look for other recipes that call for this mix specifically. I will post the recipe numbers here after approved.
My Private Note
cans of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a re-closeable plastic bag.
- 2Store in plastic bag or air-tight container until ready to use. It does not need too be refrigerated.
- 3To substitute for 1 can of cream soup in a casserole: Combine 1/3 cup of dry mix with 1 1/4 cups cold water.
- 4Cook and stir on stove top or in microwave until thickened.
- 5Add thickened mixture to casserole as you would a can of soup.
Browse Our Top Cooking Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soup or Sauce Mix (Sos)
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 185.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: