Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found online from the Utah State University Extension Service. This is similar to other dry cream of ?? soup mixes. Look for other recipes that call for this mix specifically. I will post the recipe numbers here after approved.
- Combine all ingredients in a re-closeable plastic bag.
- Store in plastic bag or air-tight container until ready to use. It does not need too be refrigerated.
- To substitute for 1 can of cream soup in a casserole: Combine 1/3 cup of dry mix with 1 1/4 cups cold water.
- Cook and stir on stove top or in microwave until thickened.
- Add thickened mixture to casserole as you would a can of soup.
it is so handy having this on hand in the cupboard.