- 1 lb Italian sausage, casings removed, cooked, crumbled drained of fat, reserving 1 tsp
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 medium carrots, cut
- 2 small zucchini, diced
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, drained
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 ounces white beans
- 10 ounces tortellini
- 12 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup dry white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook, crumble and drain the sausage, reserving 1 tsp in frying pan.
- Add chicken broth to soup pot, bring to boil.
- cook garlic, onions and carrots in the the sausage pan with the reserved oil, add zucchini when onions are almost translucent, cook until soft.
- once broth is boiling, cook tortellini in the broth, cook for 3-4 min, then add cooked veggies, sausage, can of tomatoes, beans, zucchini , wine, and cook for 20 minute Add spinach at the end. Top with grated parmesan cheese.