Recipe by chefette cherrie
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Somewhere between New England and Manhattan, these two chowders meet to become something extra ordinary. Creamy yet robust in tomato, just 5 easy ingredients and 10 minutes to prepare makes 1 delicious soup!
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) canchopped clams
- 1 cup Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns (frozen)
- 1 cup store bought shredded carrot
- 1 cup tomato sauce (your favorite)
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Strain clams and reserve juice.
- Put in saucepan, juice, potatoes and carrots. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Do not let juice boil out!
- Add tomato sauce, bring back to boil then simmer 4 minutes.
- Add clams and cream and heat through.