This quart jar of soup ingredients is a personal and inexpensive gift to give to a casual friend or neighbor. You can use the same premise for the dry ingredients in cookies, brownies, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml elbow macaroni
- 118.29 ml split peas
- 59.14 ml barley
- 118.29 ml lentils
- 59.14 ml instant minced onion
- 9.85 ml italian seasoning
- 118.29 ml long grain rice
- 236.59 ml curly macaroni
- 4 bouillon cubes
- 453.59 g ground round
- 3312.26 ml water
- 1Layer ingredients in a quart jar in the order given.
- 2Then place the following note on the jar:.
- 3"When you are in a hurry for a good meal,here is a good deal;.
- 4Take 1 pound of ground round and fry until browned;
- 5Without haste or waste, add 14 cups of water; bring to boil.
- 6Add contents of this jar and cook until tender, season to taste.
- 7Add vegetables or tomatoes for flavor.
- 8When you eat the above, Remember you are loved.".
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soup Gift Jar
Serving Size: 1 (4344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2964.8
- Calories from Fat 885
- Total Fat 98.3 g
- Saturated Fat 36.6 g
- Cholesterol 323.3 mg
- Sodium 2891.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 359.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 50.1 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 154.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: