Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
One-dish meal from Campbell's Kitchen
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's condensed cream of broccoli soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat free cream of broccoli soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups hot cooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas and carrots, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 cup pepperidge farm herb seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F
- MIX soup, milk, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder and black pepper in 2-qt. baking dish. Stir in pasta, chicken and peas and carrots.
- BAKE 20 minute Stir.
- MIX stuffing, Parmesan cheese and butter. Sprinkle on top. Bake 5 minute or until hot. Serves 8.
This was creamy and tasty. My store didn't have cream of broccoli soup so I used condensed broccoli cheese soup. The only other change I made was to use penne rigati pasta instead of the elbows because that's what I had on hand. I will make this again, and will probably try a more flavorful cheese than the mozzarella next time. The topping was excellent.