1/4 Photos of Soup-Er Potato Salad Ww
This is a tried and true Weight Watchers favorite. 4 points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut potatoes into 1/2" chunks, leaving the skin on.
- 2Place potatoes in 4-quart saucepan, cover with lightly salted water, and bring to a boil.
- 3Simmer for 10-12 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- 4Drain and let cool.
- 5While the potatoes are cooking, combine mayonnaise, soup mix and vinegar in a large bowl.
- 6Add cooled potatoes to mayonnaise mixture and toss to coat.
- 7Refrigerate covered until chilled.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soup-Er Potato Salad Ww
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.7
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 484.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g