Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a tried and true Weight Watchers favorite. 4 points per serving.
- 2 lbs red potatoes or 2 lbs white potatoes
- 1 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 ounce vegetable soup mix
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- Cut potatoes into 1/2" chunks, leaving the skin on.
- Place potatoes in 4-quart saucepan, cover with lightly salted water, and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 10-12 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Drain and let cool.
- While the potatoes are cooking, combine mayonnaise, soup mix and vinegar in a large bowl.
- Add cooled potatoes to mayonnaise mixture and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate covered until chilled.
Great WW recipe! Went together with ease. The vegetable soup mix (I used Knorr's) really kicked it up a notch. I cut this down to serve 2 peoples. I have enough of the soup mix to make 3 more times. I will be adding cerley, onions and some pickles next time. Made for PAC Fall 07'. Thanks, AshK for posting.
Soup-er easy too! I used my favorite vegetable soup mix (Knorr's, and it has a really terrific spinach dip recipe on the back - I always get compliments when I make it). I used 1 lb. white potatoes, 1/4 cup reduced-calorie mayo, and 2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar. The Knorr's spinach dip packet is 1.4 ounces, so I sort of guessed at the right amount to use, but I think I ended up with more than a third of the packet. I think the type of vegetable soup mix you use is important to the outcome. Next time I may play around with this, add some pickles or celery or other seasonings if I am so inclined. Thanks!
This was good. I like to used red, but couldn't find organic, so used white. Used Recipe Secrets veg. soup mix. The mayo mix easily makes enough for 3 lbs of potatoes. I had over 2 1/2 lbs and it was still alot of sauce. Made with Apple Butter-Glazed Chicken. Great combo.