2 hrs 20 mins
A dear friend used to bring this to church potlucks. She always took home an empty dish and everyone wanted this recipe. This was written down and tucked into my wedding gift from her. Very tasty and easy new way to serve potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix water, soup mix, margarine, and pepper; stir well.
- 2Place potatoes in a greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- 3Pour water mixture over potatoes; covering potatoes well.
- 4Bake at 350°, covered, for about 2hours, or until potatoes are tender.
- 5Stir occasionally.
- 6Uncover and sprinkle parsely over potatoes for last 30 minutes of baking to brown potatoes.
- 7NOTE: I have used more pepper than called for, and I have halved this with no problems.
- 8It may not take the full 2 hours to cook.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "soup" Er No Peel Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.8
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 868.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 6.6 g