Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A dear friend used to bring this to church potlucks. She always took home an empty dish and everyone wanted this recipe. This was written down and tucked into my wedding gift from her. Very tasty and easy new way to serve potatoes.
- Mix water, soup mix, margarine, and pepper; stir well.
- Place potatoes in a greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Pour water mixture over potatoes; covering potatoes well.
- Bake at 350°, covered, for about 2hours, or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir occasionally.
- Uncover and sprinkle parsely over potatoes for last 30 minutes of baking to brown potatoes.
- NOTE: I have used more pepper than called for, and I have halved this with no problems.
- It may not take the full 2 hours to cook.