- 2 lbs ground beef or 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1⁄4 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can campbell's tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons splenda brown sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, combine beef, onion, garlic, eggs, tomato sauce and crackers. Mix well and pat into baking dish or cast iron skillet.
- Bake 1 hr at 400°F; drain off grease.
- Mix soup, mustard and sugar substitute and pour over meatloaf, bake another 30 minutes at 350°F.