This recipe came from the pages of Fitness magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini, artichoke and tomato. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender. Set aside.
- 2Beat the egg whites with a hand mixer until they form soft peaks. Add the whole eggs, salt and pepper; stir.
- 3Heat an 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add the egg mixture. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly browned on the bottom.
- 4Using a spatula, slide omelet onto a plate. Return it to the pan with the cooked side facing up; cook 10 to 12 minutes, until golden.
- 5Place vegetable mixture and cheese on half the egg and fold it over to enclose the filling. Press down lightly with the spatula until it holds the shape and the cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Souffle Omelette With Zucchini and Cheddar
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.9
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 219.4 mg
- Sodium 946.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 30.8 g