1/9 Photos of Souffle Omelet With Brie Mushrooms and Onions
This is a puffy omelet with creamy brie cheese. Nice for a brunch!The picture I have here is made with half the ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg yolks until thick and light in color.
- 2Add cream, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- 3Beat egg whites till they form peaks then fold into yolk mixture and gentle toss in mushrooms and onions.
- 4Pour into a hot buttered cast iron pan.
- 5Cook slowly until omelet puffs up and is firm on the bottom.
- 6Place into a preheated oven 350 degrees for about 3 minutes then sprinkle brie on top and bake for 2 more minutes.
- 7Fold omelet in half and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Souffle Omelet With Brie Mushrooms and Onions
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.2
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 250.7 mg
- Sodium 190.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper